Located in the north of France.The vineyards are mainly spread over the Marne region.
The northernmost area of quality wine production in France, sparkling wines that are synonymous with celebration, joy and festivity.
A LEGACY OF PASSION
Canard-Duchêne draws right into the heart of its heritage, blending family history and Champagne identity. The Canard-Duchêne domain is located in the heart of the Montagne de Reims, surrounded by famous vineyards and impressive landscapes. Canard-Duchêne features the noble Pinot Noir grape variety that creates the signature style of the house’s wine.
RESPECT, HERITAGE AND VINEYARD
A family business for five generations, Vilmart is driven by a unique intuition, a taste for precision and a certain form of freedom. The 11 exclusive Premier Cru hectares of the Vilmart vineyard are located in the Rilly-la-Montagne terroir.
The proximity of the plots and the unity of the place, a particular characteristic of Champagne, allows the vines to be cared for with special care.
The Vilmart vineyard is also noted for its mix of varietals: a majority of Chardonnay (60%), with the remaining 40% planted with Pinot Noir.